Skip directly to content
  • Harry Says “Just get on my wheel and you will be alright!”
  • Harry Says “Put in an extra loop down the coast road”
  • Harry Says “Ride your bike!”
  • Harry Says “Just a steady 2 to 3 hours”

NOTICE: User accounts and passwords

Due to a recent website update, you may experience issues logging into your user account. If you do, please try resetting your password

Website improvements are on the way. Please stay calm and patient. smiley

"A" paced ride - 12/4/15

mr_poll's picture
on Thu, 02/04/2015 - 13:19
Forums: 

With Ste D taking a flat fast one the I will take a group out for a slightly lumpier ride as per my plans last week.

It is really hard first thing on a Sunday to know who is up for this alternative A ride, so shout up if you want to come along, otherwise like last week I will jump on the standard A ride. I am happy to take a group out but seems little point if there are only a cpl of us, 6-8+ feels right. The group was created to help Ste D's numbers (last week there was 20+ which with fairness to other road users is a bit too much) and also to the B riders wanting to move up - it is A paced but I will knock it down a bit if anyone is struggling.   

My plan is to head out towards Brindle/Hoghton then turn towards Blackburn, into Pleasington up the climb out of the valley then back through the lanes near Salmesbury and Gregson Lane, heading through to Croston, Rufford and home - 75km to the Cafe, 90km to Ormskirk so guessing 12:45ish back at shop if you dont stop at Rufford. 

790m (2600ft) of climbing.

mr_poll's picture

Bumped as now edited for Sunday

Post new comment