Skip directly to content
  • Harry Says “Just get on my wheel and you will be alright!”
  • Harry Says “Put in an extra loop down the coast road”
  • Harry Says “Ride your bike!”
  • Harry Says “Just a steady 2 to 3 hours”

NOTICE: User accounts and passwords

Due to a recent website update, you may experience issues logging into your user account. If you do, please try resetting your password

Website improvements are on the way. Please stay calm and patient. smiley

2014 Tuesday Chain Gangs

Matt Middleton - The Captain's picture
on Mon, 31/03/2014 - 09:49
Forums: 

We will start the Tuesday Chain Gang rides on 15th April 7pm.

We will use the short Aughton circuit for the first few weeks. (3 Laps)

SNight's picture

Is that definitely '3' laps?
danmon_81's picture

^^^^ lol....not 2???? Or maybe just the one???

Motorolley's picture

I'll be out tomorrow Mark, and I'm quite happy to do a bit of through and off on the way back into Ormskirk........(and on the way out too!) ;o)

Gareth.

SNight's picture

I'll be out too, sounds good Mark
Matt Middleton - The Captain's picture

Sorry Mark, just couldn't resist!!!

Motorolley's picture

Well, tonight was a reminder, for anyone in any doubt, why we ride our bikes! Fun, fun and more fun with a little bit of pain tagged on for good measure! Let battle commence! ;o)

Gareth.

stevedepport's picture

The more pain, the more fun it is, really enjoyed last nights first chainey. I think the young rider without the lights is Keiran. He started coming out late last summer on chaingangs but didn't have the legs, he got further each week though. If he carries on coming out he will be fine.

It was Matt who unleashed the BOOM, it always is. But if nobody did then we wouldn't have so much fun.

Has the Aughton chainey segment on Strava disappeared?

SNight's picture

Good ride last night! Really enjoyed it and can't wait to try and improve week on week this year.
StephenS's picture

Popped my Tuesday night cherry last night. Did the first two laps 'gentle' laps before turning off, still getting use to the change in bike set up, maybe not the best time to test things out!
simonsaunders's picture

Steve, the segment is still on Strava, but it's in the hidden segments

Post new comment