Skip directly to content
  • Harry Says “Just get on my wheel and you will be alright!”
  • Harry Says “Put in an extra loop down the coast road”
  • Harry Says “Ride your bike!”
  • Harry Says “Just a steady 2 to 3 hours”

NOTICE: User accounts and passwords

Due to a recent website update, you may experience issues logging into your user account. If you do, please try resetting your password

Website improvements are on the way. Please stay calm and patient. smiley

Training day at Litherland - 14 February 2015

Coach Col's picture
on Fri, 05/12/2014 - 14:31

Race skills / Intro to racing training session!
I've booked Litherland for 14th February 8.30am - 12 for an intro to racing / race skills training day.
Cost will be approx £15-£20, first 2:30 hours on the circuit, final hour in the meeting room for a Q and A .
I can only accommodate 20 riders on this session, so I'll do it on a first come first served, with a reserve list.
The primary focus will be on developing race skills and tactics, mostly it will run at B group pace, but you will need to go faster at times.
It would also work if you want to improve your group riding skills and general bike handling, although this is not the primary focus and there will be elements that you may need / chose to sit out :)

SO - if you want to ride, please tell me or check there is space before the day, if you just turn up without checking you might be out of luck :)

philchris's picture

Is this day full yet? I've been a bit rubbish this winter at getting out on club runs etc bit would as I'm aiming to race this year this would be a great way to make a start! Thanks for any info, Phil Christoffer
Coach Col's picture

Hi Phil

Not full yet, still got a couple of spaces, so I'll add you to the list, it'll be £20 with a start bang on 8.30

Occasional bike rider, full time team manager and coach of multiple National Champions, GB athletes, and  podiums at European and Worlds level

disco dan's picture

Room for one more Col? Pay on the day is it? Plus.... if the weather is bad will it be canceled or shall I refer to rule No5?
Coach Col's picture

Hi Barry

Still got room, I've added you to the list, assuming it's not torential rain we'll go ahead

Occasional bike rider, full time team manager and coach of multiple National Champions, GB athletes, and  podiums at European and Worlds level

Coach Col's picture

And it's pay on the day :)

disco dan's picture

Haha its Dan! Barry aka Barry Scott... cilit bang?? Never mind. It's Daniel Shearer

Post new comment