Skip directly to content
  • Harry Says “Just get on my wheel and you will be alright!”
  • Harry Says “Put in an extra loop down the coast road”
  • Harry Says “Ride your bike!”
  • Harry Says “Just a steady 2 to 3 hours”

NOTICE: User accounts and passwords

Due to a recent website update, you may experience issues logging into your user account. If you do, please try resetting your password

Website improvements are on the way. Please stay calm and patient. smiley

Step Up To The A Group? Sunday 5th Feb 2017

Matt Middleton - The Captain's picture
on Tue, 31/01/2017 - 21:27
Forums: 

Step Up To The A Group?

I've been thinking about this one for a few weeks now. I think the A/B Group ride needs to go and those B group riders wanting to step up to the A group are going to have to do what the rest did!

Basically you need to step up and give it a go! Yes it will be hard, you may get dropped on the run in on the way home! But just dig in and and give it a go and do it again the following week! Andrew Disley did and many others who are now A Group and Race Group Riders. It worked for Andrew!! 

If you want to step up you need to train and train hard, its never easy! I've had many tough days out with these guys believe me!

I will look after you as much as possible, giving you advice and tips all the way. But the one thing you need to do is suffer if you want to improve.

I will be at the shop for 7.30am Sunday, leaving sharp, to start my ride - 1.5hrs ride heading back to the shop, then 3hr A Group ride which will be lumpy to start with, then flat for the last half. 

Maximum of 16 riders!! 

For those wanting to give this a go - New A group riders meet me at 9am. For those current A group riders wanting a few more miles, see you at 7.30am! Leaving at 7.30am!!

Post new comment