Skip directly to content
  • Harry Says “Just get on my wheel and you will be alright!”
  • Harry Says “Put in an extra loop down the coast road”
  • Harry Says “Ride your bike!”
  • Harry Says “Just a steady 2 to 3 hours”

NOTICE: User accounts and passwords

Due to a recent website update, you may experience issues logging into your user account. If you do, please try resetting your password

Website improvements are on the way. Please stay calm and patient. smiley

Fleet Moss Audax, Sunday 19/6/16

Inder's picture
on Fri, 17/06/2016 - 10:13
Forums: 

This has been mentioned on the Facebook group already, but for non-facebookers.....

A few of us are riding the Fleet Moss Audax this Sunday (22nd June), so far I think there are 4 confirmed riders including myself.

It's a fairly demanding ride ~130 miles with ~10,000 ft of climbing including a warm up through the Trough of Bowland before the main event - a climb up Fleet Moss about half-way through the ride. It's likely to be a full day's ride at a steady pace with a couple of cafe stops - it is an Audax!

We already have a mix of rider ability so as long as you feel you have the fitness to complete this ride at a steady pace feel free to come with us. We will ride this as a group and wait for everyone to catch up at the top of climbs.

Should be a nice day out in some fantastic countryside. It will be good preparation for the hills around Bala next week! Planning to start out from the HQ in Claughton at 7.30am, details are below and you can register on the day for £8. 

http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/16-880/

Let us know if you are coming (here or Facebook) so we can set off together from HQ on Sunday.THe weather is looking pretty good, unless there is big change in the forecast I'll be there.

Cheers

Inder

Post new comment